Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Heading Home!

As our suitcases are being rolled down the hall right now, I'm typing this final blog post from India.  We're about to get in a car to head to the airport where well catch our first in a series of three airplane rides back home.

jewelry project
our team (minus Jen behind the camera) with the young women of Rescue & Restore Jewelry Project

Our team dynamic has more than exceeded my expectations and each one on the team has served those we came to help with incredible love. Thank you Kelly, Jen & Crissie. You are awesome, and I'd eat carbs & ride in a rickshaw with you in India anytime!

kelly & i in the rickshaw

Patty

Check back soon for more info on our jewelry!

Photos by Jen Price

1 comments:

Jen Price said...

Thanks, Patty, for inviting me to go! I would go back you, too. Can you believe it?? I would go back to India!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates